- May 25, 2022
Subject-Specific Job Duties:
- Provide individualized and group instruction to blind/DeafBlind adults in areas of the alternative techniques of blindness/DeafBlindness relevant to employment, volunteering, community participation, higher education, and personal finances.
- Work with participants to develop resumes and other job-readiness skills.
- Work with participants, businesses and other organizations in the community to find job shadows, internships, and volunteer opportunities for participants, so they can gain work experience.
- Research and bring in guest speakers on relevant topics.
- Working knowledge of employment, volunteering, community participation, higher education, and personal finances.
- Entrepreneurship experience an asset.