Join Us at Camp Bowen’s Pub Night Fundraiser: Door Prizes, 50/50 Draw, and Fun!
The Camp Bowen Society for the Independence of the Blind and Deafblind (formerly the Camp Bowen Society for the Visually Impaired) in partnership with the CCB Friends of Camp Bowen Chapter invites you and your friends to join us for an evening of fun at our Pub Night!
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 – 6:00 pm to 9:00pm
- Moose’s Down Under, 830 West Pender Street, Vancouver
- $20.00 per person – Includes choice of hamburger, chicken, or veggie burger with fries or salad, beer, wine, or soft drink.
You may purchase tickets online at:
Or by calling:
+1 (604) 947-0021 extension 102
You can also purchase tickets at the door on the day and time of the event but we need you to get in touch with us first if possible. The above phone number is a great way to do that but you can also use any other method found on:
In order for us to be able to give Moose’s Down Under an accurate number of people attending, please order your tickets no later than October 2. Thank you!
Proceeds will benefit future summer camp programs being planned for blind, visually-impaired, and deaf blind Canadians of all ages.
Questions or Assistance
If you have any questions about our event or require assistance to get to the venue, please let us know by phone at: +1 (604) 947-0021 extension 102 or by email at: <email@example.com.
Who We Are
The Camp Bowen Society for the Independence of the Blind and Deafblind is a federal not-for-profit organization that operates the Camp Bowen summer camps, independent living skills training and outreach programs benefiting people who are blind and Deafblind. It also facilitates the Bowen Island Accessibility Group, a program for people with disabilities on Bowen Island, BC.
We look forward to welcoming you at our pub night.
The Camp Bowen Team
Moose’s Down Under at 830 West Pender in Vancouver
is located on the south side of Pender between Howe and Hornby Streets
If Exiting Skytrain At the Granville Station
- Get off at Granville station.
- Exit the station at the Dunsmuir entrance which is just by the Keg on Dunsmuir.
- Once outside the entrance, turn left and walk a short distance to the southeast corner of Granville and Dunsmuir.
- Turn right (north) to cross to the north side of Dunsmuir Street and walk north a block to Pender.
- Turn left (west) and cross Granville Street.
- Walk west along the south side of Pender and cross Howe Street which is the next block.
- Continue walking west along Pender for about 1/3 block.
- The entrance to Moose’s Down Under has stairs going down on the right as you turn in off the street.
If Taking a Bus North on Granville
- Get off the bus at Dunsmuir.
- Walk north to the corner and follow directions 4-8 above.
If Exiting the Skytrain At Burrard Station
- Turn left (north and go a short distance along Burrard to Dunsmuir.
- Cross Dunsmuir to the north side.
- Turn right and cross Burrard to the east side.
- Turn left (north) and walk north on Burrard to Pender.
- Turn right (east) on Pender and walk east to Howe which is the next block.
- Cross Howe Street and walk about a half a block to Moose’s Down Under.
If you wish to be met by the Dunsmuir entrance of Skytrain or outside Moose’s Down Under, please let us know by calling:
+1 (604) 947-0021 Extension 102.