- November 11, 2019
- May, 2022
You will receive a MacBook Air running MacOS for your work use. The password for this computer must be updated every January, June, and September. When you first receive your computer, You will be given a temporary password from the IT staff, which you will be required to change on first login.
You will have access to the organization’s shared folders that you need to do your job duties. The folders are as follows:
- COBD Everyone: A folder containing a variety of information aobut the administration of COBD and PTC
- COBD Everyone/Resources: A folder containing a variety of different resources, including articles, notes from workshops attended by staff, information about other organizations, and more
- PTCB Admin: Admin meeting agendas/minutes, annual reports, strategic plans, accreditation documents, insurance, Work Safe documents, program records, the work plan, and more can be found here
- PTCB Admin/People/Staff: Staff contact information, contracts, and other information pertaining to staff can be found here, organized into a folder for each staff member
- PTCB Admin/People/Volunteers: Volunteer contact information, contracts (where applicable), and other information pertaining to staff can be found here, organized into a folder for each staff member
- PTCB Board: Files relating to PTCB’s Board of Directors and membership can be found here
- PTCB Financials: All the financial documents and supporting documentation of PTCB can be found here
- PTCB Fundraising and Promotion: Grants, fundraising, and promotional documents can be found here
Each of the above folders contains many layers of subfolders and files.
You will be given a work email address which you will be expected to use for all work email correspondence. This email address will be your first/chosen name with the ending @cobd.ca. You will also be given access to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.